Yuma County: Health
Arizona is noted for its healthy lifestyle. This section of Arizona Color lists health resources for Yuma County.
- PersonaLabs (*)
Order medical tests online from LABCORP. They Yuma lab is at 1240 West 24th. Tests include diabetes, cancer, DNA, STDs, HiV, etc.. Try coupon HEALTHY for a 5% discount.
- Yuma Regional Medical Center (www.yumaregional.org)
Yuma Regional Medical Services provides health care services in Southern Arizona.`
- Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic (www.tucson.va.gov)
The Yuma CBOC by the Department of Veteran Affairs offers health care for veterans in the Yuma area.
- Talecris Plasma Resources (Profile)
Talecris, by Grifols Plasma, accepts plasma donations and will compensate people for the time needed to take the donations.
- CSL Plasma (Profile)
CSL Plasma has a plasma donation center at 722 N. San Luis Plaza Drive in San Luis. The center compensates patrons for the time taken during the donation.
- ABRiO Care (abriocare.com)
ABRiO Care offers senior care in Yuma.
- Aiello Eye Institute (www.yumaeyedoctor.com)
Site offers opthalmologic services at 11551 S. Fortuna Road in Yuma.
- Amara Rejuve (www.amararejuve.com) - review
Amara Rejuve is a spa based in Yuma.
- Aponi (www.aponi-team.com)
Aponi is a local company offering home health care in Yuma County.
- Elite Personal Training (www.b1elite.com)
Elite Personal Training offers fitness training at 1335 S. Pacific Avenue in Yuma.
Category Hits 982
*This is an affiliate link.