Yuma County: Health
Arizona is noted for its healthy lifestyle. This section of Arizona Color lists health resources for Yuma County.
- PersonaLabs (*)
Order medical tests online from LABCORP. They Yuma lab is at 1240 West 24th. Tests include diabetes, cancer, DNA, STDs, HiV, etc.. Try coupon HEALTHY for a 5% discount.
- Yuma Regional Medical Center (www.yumaregional.org)
Yuma Regional Medical Services provides health care services in Southern Arizona.`
- Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic (www.tucson.va.gov)
The Yuma CBOC by the Department of Veteran Affairs offers health care for veterans in the Yuma area.
- Talecris Plasma Resources (Profile)
Talecris, by Grifols Plasma, accepts plasma donations and will compensate people for the time needed to take the donations.
- CSL Plasma (Profile)
CSL Plasma has a plasma donation center at 722 N. San Luis Plaza Drive in San Luis. The center compensates patrons for the time taken during the donation.
- Amara Rejuve (www.amararejuve.com) - review
Amara Rejuve is a spa based in Yuma.
- Aponi (www.aponi-team.com)
Aponi is a local company offering home health care in Yuma County.
- Community Health Associates (www.chaarizona.com)
CHA offers health service in Yuma County.
- Cummings Chiropractic (www.cummingsfixmyback.com)
Cummings Chiropractic offers health care services at 281 W 24th Street in Yuma.
- Foothills Massage (foothillsmassage.com)
Foothills Massage is a licensed massage therapy practice at 11480 South Foothills Boulevard.
- Yuma Mobile X-Ray (yumamobilexray.com)
Organization offers mobile diagnostic services.
- Health Tips Magazine (healthtipsmedia.com) - review
Health Tips Magazine is a periodical offering health advice.
- Hearing Aid Specialists (www.hearingaidspecialists.net)
Site offers hearing aids and related services.
- People of Yuma Health Association (poyha.org)
POYHA is a non profit organization helping to prevent disease. The organization offers public resources including a stream of seminars.
- Medical Weight Loss Center of Yuma (weightlosscenterofyuma.com)
Site offers weight reduction services in Yuma. The company holds regular public seminars.
- Hope Brigade Cancer Support Group (hopebrigadeyuma.com) - review
The Hope Brigade provides services and support to people suffering from cancer.
- Horizon Health and Wellness (Profile)
Horizon offers mental health and family health services from multiple locations in Yuma.
- Compassus Hospice (Profile)
Compassus offers hospice care at 1025 W 24th Street in Yuma.
- Hospice of Yuma (www.hospiceofyuma.com)
Site offers a hospice program with volunteer opportunities and a thrift shop.
- ProMed of Yuma (promedyuma.com)
This is the future site for ProMed of Yuma.
- Kissito - Palm View (www.kissitohealthcarepalmview.org)
Palm view offers rehabilitation and long term care services in Yuma.
- Laser Gals (lasergals.com)
Laser Gals provides skin care and laser hair removal treatments.
- Massage Yuma (www.massageyuma.com)
Located in the heart of Yuma, company offers affordable massages.
- Regional Center for Border Health, Inc. (www.rcfbh.org)
Site has information about the RCBH and San Luis Walk-In Clinic, Inc., which provides primary care in Somerton, Az.
- PrimeCare Urgent Care (www.primecareyuma.com)
PrimeCare offers urgent care services from three locations in Yuma.
- Quality Rehabilitation Network (www.qrnrehab.care)
Founded in 2002, QRN provides aquatic therapy and hands on therapy.
- Southwest Integrative Wellness (www.southwestintegrativewellness.com)
Southwest Integrative Wellness offers health services at 2140 W. 24th Street in Yuma.
- Southwest Rehab (www.sw-rehab.com)
Established 1986, Southwest Rehab offers physical therapy and rehabilitation services.
- Sport Clips Yuma (haircutmenyumaaz.com)
Located at 1630 S Pacific Avenue, Sports Clips offers haircuts for men.
- Sunset Community Health Center (www.sunsetcommunityhealthcenter.org) - review
Sunset Community Health Center offers a full suite of health services from locations throughout Yuma County.
- Sunset Vista Funeral Home and Cemetery (www.sunsetvistafuneralhome.com)
Sunset Vista Funeral Home and Cemetery offers funeral services at 11357 East 40th Street in Yuma.
- Synergy HomeCare (Profile)
Synergy offers home health care services in Yuma.
- The Living Center (www.tlcrecoveryyuma.com)
The Living Center offers services to help people recover from addictions.
- Vein Center of Arizona (www.veincenterofarizona.com)
The Vein Center of Arizona, by Dr. Paul Larson, offers patient-centered vein care.
- Up 2 Par Medical Clinic (www.up2parmedicalclinic.com)
Up2Par is a golf themed primary care clinic dedicated to exceeding the medical expectations of Yumans.
- Wellness Integrative (wellnessintegrativecenter.com)
Wellness Integrative is a Medical Spa & Family Wellness Center at 2189 S Avenue A.
- Yuma Center for Spiritual Living (www.yumacsl.com)
Organization offers a fun spiritual encounter.
- Yuma Foot Care (www.yumafootcare.com)
Yuma Foot Care, by Jessica Duggan, DPM, is a complete foot and ankle treatment center catering to the families and individuals of Yuma County.
- Yuma Homeopathy: Homeopathic Medicine & Remedies (www.yumahomeopathy.com)
Yuma Homeopathy offers health remedies at Araby Rd & E 24th Street.
- Yuma Nursing (www.yumanursingcenter.com)
The Yuma Nursing Center offers rehabilitation, nursing care and hospice services.
- DaVita Inc. (Profile)
DaVita is a nationwide network of clinics offering kidney dialysis and related renal care services. They have multiple locations in the Phoenix Metro.
- Yuma Counseling Services (www.yumacounseling.com)
Site offers counseling and mental health services.
Category Hits 2987
*This is an affiliate link.