Yuma County: Travel
Yuma is the gateway to the Southwest. This section of Arizona Color lists travel related links for Yuma County. The lodging directory list local inns.
- Thrifty Rent-A-Car (*)
Find a Thrifty car rental at the Yuma Airport.
- Visit Yuma (www.visityuma.com) - review
A travel guide by the Yuma Visitor's Bureau.
- Amtrak (Profile)
The Texas Eagle stops in Tucson. The Eagle rolls from Chicago to Los Angeles with stops in El Paso, Benson, Tucson, Maricopa, Yuma, and Palm Springs.
- 1st Class Shuttle (www.1stclassshuttle.com)
1st Class Shuttle has rides to the Phoenix restaurant.
- Yuma International Airport (yumaairport.com)
Site has information on air travel in Yuma County.
- Tour West America (tourwestamerica.com)
Tour West America offers motorcoach tours in Yuma and Phoenix.
- Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (www.ycipta.org)
he Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (YCIPTA) is proud to provide Yuma County Area Transit (YCAT) fixed route, vanpool and YCAT OnCall demand responsive bus service throughout southwestern Yuma County including the cities of Yuma,
- Budget Truck Rental (merchant profile)
Rent a truck online with Budget. Pick up locations include Multi Tech at 6147 East Gila Ridge Road in Yuma.
Category Hits 1675
*This is an affiliate link.